Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally...some papercrafting!

OK folks, this blog is supposed to be about papercrafting but you've only heard my ramblings...up to now! The photos featured here are of a make-n-take card and a centerpiece door prize I am offering as a vendor in a local Scrapathon tomorrow. I chose St. Patrick's Day as a theme 'cause it is always fun to feature holidays. All of my cardstock and patterned papers are Close To My Heart. I ran the darker green mat through my cuttlebug for the paisley emboss and sanded it. The shamrock is three hearts cut from the Cricut with a ribbon stem.

The little hat is the inner roll from used ribbon and a circle cut from cs. The buckle
was cut from the Cricut. This idea was lifted from someone (sorry, cannot remember) on the Two Peas site. So cute!

So, hope you have a great weekend and I will share some photos of the Scrapathon with my next post.

Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment