Friday, August 28, 2009

The next generation...

Hmmmm...how in the world could my friends kids be so grown up that they are having kids? I am only 23 myself! Yes, I will snap out of it. Last week I went to my second shower this summer, this time the mom-to-be is the daughter-in-law of one of my bestest and dearest friends.

The shower was a delightful summer luncheon filled with friends, laughter and many, many good memories.Again I made a diaper cake; this time the color pallette was blue because we all know that Liam is a boy! I promise that this is my last one for a while. While the design is similar to the previous one, this cake is simpler. I topped it with a sweet stuffed giraffe that plays a lullaby and turns his little head. Hopefully Liam will like him. I also included a gift card for anything that Mom and Dad might need after his homecoming.

My God-daughter, hostess of the event, really worked hard on the decor.She made the most wonderful entrance to the home with a bower of simple tissue flowers, but the effect was so charming. I had to share this photo.

Amongst other things...I am really behind in my scrapping and cardmaking. Hopefully I will have something to share next week.

Hope your weekend is great!

Best,

Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment