Monday, July 27, 2009

Catching up

Whew. I knew it had been a while since I posted but did not realize how long. My apologies.

I have a card to share that I made for my mentor and boss, Hazel Farmer, who, this month, celebrated her 40th anniversary where we work. What an achievement in a time that a job is just a stepping stone to another. I have become fascinated with the last couple of years' worth of images of chandeliers. This one is from my newest Cricut cartridge: Home Decor. All of the papers and cardstock came from the Life Delights set from Close To My Heart. I added some inking and bling and voila! The stamps are from Inkadinkado and Heidi Grace.

I used bronze Stickles for the "flames" and broke apart little rhinestone flowers from CTMH for the crystal accents. The green mat was cut from a die with my BigShot.

I am presently planning a baby shower for my good friend Cindy Pittman's daughter-in-law, Melanie. So I am up to my neck in everything pink and precious! I will share some photos of the invite and preparations after the shower on Saturday next. In the meantime, stay cool!

Best,

Tee


No comments:

Post a Comment