Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Blessings to you! My Easter was everything it should be; Family, good food, spiritual renewal.

Our daughter and son-in-law, Emmy and Michael, arrived Friday evening along with our grand-dog Spartacus which doubled our household and filled the house with lots of good feelings. It is so wonderful when they can come home!

I have included a photo of my Mom with her Easter Lily after Church. I love Easter at Irvington Baptist because the flowers highlight the stained glass window of the bapistry. So beautiful. Amoungst other activities we went to our church Sunday and then lunch at my Aunt Ella's.
I have also included a photo of my Easter cards for the family. I love this little peep with his bunny ears! It is a stamp from Impress that I hand-colored with Prisma pencils. The stamped sentiment inside (also from Impress Stamps) says "Happy Easter to you." The ribbon is from Close To My Heart and the card was from a boxed set from Michaels.

It will be a while until my next post. I will be leading a group trip to China! I know I will have lots to share when I return. In the meantime enjoy this beautiful Spring season!

Zai Jian! (So long! in Mandarin)

Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment